For all types of refrigeration equipment HOS BV uses various test protocols and quality standards.
How we test an industrial refrigeration evaporator:
- Fans are tested electrically and mechanically and if necessary worn bearings will be replaced
- For a certain range of evaporators new electrical defrosting elements can be fitted if required and not present yet.
- Next the coil of the evaporator is pressurized to test for internal leakage (with nitrogen for freon and ammonia evaporators, with pressurized air for Glycol evaporators)
- After all testing evaporator gets released for industrial cleaning
- If necessary and agreed upon with customer visual touch-up work can be done
- Evaporator then gets packaged for safe transport